This is a 20KG box containing our mix of vintage branded heavy jackets.
- The weight of these jackets ranges from mid-weight, i.e. a cotton-lined Harrington jacket, to an insulated puffer jacket or heavy parka.
- In the mix you will find puffer, Sherpa-fleece lined, Harrington, sailing and parka style jackets.
- Common brands within the mix include The North Face, Nike, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Nautica, Dickies, Wrangler and Barbour.
Size range: S-XXL
Grade: A/B (80% A, 20% B)
Find more about our grading definitions here
Decade: 80s, 90s, 00s
Estimated average number of pieces in box: 25
Estimated average price per piece: $24
Keep in mind even items in Grade A mixes will often require laundering before sale. These items spend a lot of time in transit and storage before they reach us, and many items we sell are 20-30 years old.
- We don't allow any hand picking in order to keep all the good stuff within our mixes. There is no guarantee of rare items in these boxes, but we do our best during grading to distribute valuable and sought after items across each box evenly.
- Items shown in the photos are a representation of the types of items you can expect to receive but not the exact items you will receive.
- The guide to average number of pieces per box is just an estimation based on average weight of items in this category, actual amount of pieces in box may vary.
A - Items are in good vintage condition. Some items may still show signs of minor wear and include washable marks or stains, but items can be easily restored back to their original condition.
B - Items will show signs of general wear and tear and may have problems such as marks or stains, or faulty zips. Most of this damage will be somewhat repairable with some work.
C - Items will have heavier signs of wear. Some items classed in this grade will only have small pin holes, but expect some items in this grade to potentially have large stains and marks, rips and tears.
Orders are normally shipped the next day, but we do allow for up to 2 business days for handling time. This time frame also applies to collection/pick up orders.
All domestic orders are shipped with reputable couriers such as StarTrack, Aramex, and Toll, and include tracking that you can access from your shipping notification email. The order may require a signature on delivery.
Postage rates will be automatically applied at checkout based on delivery location.
Orders can be collected from our Melbourne warehouse without the need to organise shipping. Please select 'Pick Up' when checking out. We will be in touch soon after to arrange a suitable time.
Orders to New Zealand are sent with UPS or TNT. These orders include end to end tracking which you can access from your shipping notification email.
Transit time: Approximately 3-10 business days.
Rest of the World
We don't currently offer delivery to countries outside of Australia and New Zealand when ordering through our website. However, if you would like to ship to any other country, please email us and we can arrange a shipping quote for your prospective order.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your items to request a return.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond within 2 business days. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Returns are accepted on the condition that there is proof the items were not as described or weight of box was incorrect.
- The whole bundle/box of clothing that was purchased must be returned back with no items missing.
- Please allow 3 working days from date of returned items arriving back to us for a refund to be processed. This is so we can check the returned items for discrepancies in weight and amounts.
- Buyers are responsible for returning the items. Sending with tracking is advised. Original postage cost is non refundable.
- Any issues with items arriving late or non delivery of goods should be mentioned to us within 14 days of expected delivery date.
- All custom orders (where our original mixes are altered for your requirements) are non-returnable.
We offer store credit as a way to settle returns. If you opt for store credit, original postage price is factored into the amount.
If you opt for a refund, original postage price is excluded from the refund amount. Orders will be automatically refunded to your credit or debit card after the return inspection process is complete and satisfactory. Please keep in mind that it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process the refund.